- Sound-shaping and more
- More than just a solid performance tool
- A single 12″ speaker for serious punch
Sound-shaping and moreThe Rumble 100 combo’s 4-band EQ helps to shape your sound, and the 3-button voicing palette sculpts the sound further. Choose between bright (adds a treble zing to the sound), contour (low-end boost), or vintage (classic bass tone with deep lows and vintage character). These give you a ton of flexibility to find your signature sound. The XLR line output can pump the tone you love straight into the PA for bigger gigs. This will make your sound tech happy, since it’ll greatly simplify getting your signal into the PA. Need a little extra teeth for a particular song or passage? The Rumble 100’s built-in overdrive has your back. Get the optional footswitch for instant onstage convenience.
More than just a solid performance toolThe Rumble 100 combo isn’t just about performance, though; it also helps you practice. It’s stuffed with a handy aux input that you can plug your iPod, laptop, drum machine, or other practice gear into. And there’s an 1/8″ headphone jack, so you can practice late into the night.
A single 12″ speaker for serious punchFender loaded the Rumble 100 with a single 12″ speaker – the perfect choice for making sure your bass punches through the mix.
Fender Rumble 100 Bass Combo Amp Features:
- 100 watts for serious stage presence
- Single 12″ speaker delivers serious punch
- Vintage vibe with modern features
- Footswitchable overdrive for extra aggression (footswitch available separately)
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:100W
- Speakers:1 x 12″
- EQ:3-band (Semi-parametric Midrange)
- Inputs:1 x Instrument, 1 x 1/8″ (Aux)
- Outputs:1 x 1/8″ (Headphones), 1 x XLR
- Footswitch I/O:Yes
- Weight:22 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:2370400000